Writing an essay isn’t as simple as it sounds. There is a lot more that goes into it than simply putting pen to paper. There are more than one stages involved in the writing process, starting from prewriting, drafting to editing and revising.
- Prewriting is the main stage where you decide the type and purpose of the essay, the topic and your audience. The purpose of this stage is to help plan your essay effectively and define the purpose behind writing it.
- The first step of the prewriting stage is to understand your teacher’s requirements. This includes the type of essay you are asked to write, the course that you are writing for, the word count and how much time do you have to complete it. This will allow you to search for ideas and plan your time accordingly.
- Once you have understood the paper requirements, the next step is to brainstorm topic ideas. Jot down anything and everything that comes to your mind, don’t worry about the idea of not being good enough.
- You can also look for ideas online, go through sample essays. Once you have jotted down all the ideas, you need to choose the best possible option for your essay.
- When selecting a topic make sure that it is something you are interested in and are passionate to write about. Also, make sure that there is enough research material available on it for you to write an entire paper easily.
- Lastly, you must also the audience you are writing for. You’re not writing your essay for yourself, which means that your audience, who in this case is your professor in charge of your grade, must enjoy what you are writing about. So, make sure that you consider his/her interest levels when choosing a particular topic to write on.
If you get stuck in any of the writing stages, don’t lose hope as there is help available. Several students struggle with writing and to overcome this problem; there is an option of seeking the assistance of a reliable essay writing service. Reach out to them and have all of your write my essay requests catered promptly. Why stress and panic over writing an essay when help is easily available?